Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Not-so-awake-but-close-enough thoughts

I realize it's been a while since I've posted at my really old blog. A long while, actually.

I started that one to have a place to vent thoughts on, well, politics. But since I took off from school in late May of last year, well, see for yourself. There's simply not a lot there.

I should be crawling out of the woodwork soon, though, as I become more politically knowledgable. Lately, I've been blissfully non-opinonated in my thoughts as only a very small portion of them are ever dedicated to politics or current events in general. I guess I should clarify that by putting "current events" in bold or something.

I recently shocked someone by telling them the history of church services in our nation's capitol. Yes, that's right. I meant to say "in."

And I, just as recently, shocked someone else by thinking that Ariel Sharon was dead.


At any rate, the thoughts labeled "current events" have been lately growing in number and increasing in frequency of appearance.

Why the change? I'm starting school again.

That's right. Rachel's back in PHC DL courses...look out world.

At any rate, until my political consciouness is fully aroused, know that coffee is fully functional at whatever temperature.

That's right.

- When coffee is piping hot, it keeps you awake.

- When it's just right, it still keeps you awake

- When it feels like you've just downed an brownish iceberg, it will still keep you awake.

Hence, coffee is one of the few things I can think of in this thought-repressed moment that fulfills its function no matter its temperature.

Finally, French Vanilla Creamer will cover a multitude of sins. And lack of sugar.

That is all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No it's not, I can still see the little red light blinking!!!!
;)
How many blogs do you have?

Anonymous said...

Even if coffee keeps you awake it still tastes nasty :P

Hey, I happened across your blog and it looks like you're a debate coach in Oklahoma. Did I read that right? Just curious because 1) I live in OK and 2) I just got into debate.